CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
All candidates must meet these general requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Pass an FBI polygraph examination.
- Pass an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test.
- Be in compliance with the FBI Employment Drug Policy.
- Please note Drug Policy has been updated as of August 2021
In addition, you must:
- Never have been convicted of a felony.
- Not be in default on a student loan insured by the U.S. government.
- Be registered with the Selective Service System (males only, exceptions apply).
Read more about FBI eligibility requirements here.