CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
All candidates must meet these general requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to obtain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Pass an FBI polygraph examination.
- Pass an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test.
- Be in compliance with the FBI Employment Drug Policy:
- No use of marijuana within the last three years.
- No use of any other illegal drug in the past 10 years.
- No selling, distributing, manufacturing or transporting of any illegal drugs.
- No use of a prescription drug or a legally obtainable substance in a manner for which it was not intended within the last three years.
In addition, you must:
- Never have been convicted of a felony.
- Not be in default on a student loan insured by the U.S. government.
- Be registered with the Selective Service System (males only, exceptions apply).